General
Follow

Daniele Lupo

Which toolboxes for crypto trading?

Daniele Lupo on 12 May 2024 (Edited on 13 May 2024)

Hi to all.
I'm trying to learn a bit about trading with cryptovalues. At the moment I'm using Freqtrade (in dry-run mode of course) for automatic trading. The tool is written in python and it allows to create custom strategies in python classes and then run them.
I've written some strategy just to learn how to do, but now I'd like to create some interesting algorithm. I've a matlab license, and I'd like to know what are suggested tollboxes for following work:
  • Create a criptocurrency strategy algorythm (for buying and selling some crypto like BTC, ETH etc).
  • Backtesting the strategy with historical data (I've a bunch of json files with different timeframes, downloaded with freqtrade from binance).
  • Optimize the strategy given some parameters (they can be numeric, like ROI, some kind of enumeration, like "selltype" and so on).
  • Convert the strategy algorithm in python, so I can use it with Freqtrade without worrying of manually copying formulas and parameters that's error prone.
  • I'd like to write both classic algorithm and some deep neural one, that try to find best strategy with little neural network (they should run on my pc with 32gb of ram and a 3080RTX if it can be gpu accelerated).
What do you suggest?