General
Follow

Nikolaos

How to access English-speaking forum?

Nikolaos on 27 Feb 2024 (Edited on 27 Feb 2024)
Latest activity Edit by Stephen23 on 29 Feb 2024

I asked my question in the general forum and a few minutes later it was deleted. Perhaps this is a better place?
Rather than using my German regional forum (as I do not speak German), I want to ask questions in an international English-speaking forum. Presumably there should be an international English forum for everyone around the world, as English is the first or second language of everyone who has gone to school. Where is it?
Walter Roberson
Walter Roberson on 27 Feb 2024
Not MATLAB Answers. The guideline for MATLAB Answers is that each person may use the language that they feel most comfortable using (keeping in mind that posting in a language other than English may limit the audience.)
Nikolaos
Nikolaos on 27 Feb 2024
Thank you Walter. Logging in from Germany, the language of the site became German. I thought that might mean that this is a regional Matlab group for Germany. Now I have seen that all questions seem to be in English - so is this still the normal international forum?
Stephen23
Stephen23 on 28 Feb 2024 (Edited on 29 Feb 2024)
"Logging in from Germany, the language of the site became German."
Scroll to the bottom of any mathworks.com page, then click on this icon (it might have different text/language inside, but always looks like this):
Select the interface locale/language you prefer.
Walter Roberson
Walter Roberson on 27 Feb 2024
MATLAB Answers is an international forum. Most people post in English, but there is no requirement that they do so.

See Also

Tags

No tags entered yet.