Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Poul-Erik

Date: 15 May, 2005 19:11:57

Message: 1 of 15

Hi
I am trying to call an oceanoptics spectrometer from matlab using the
supplied dll with the spectrometer. Using this dll you dont call one
spectrometer at the time you are actually calling 4 spectrometers at
the time.
I only have one spectrometer and are therefore using the Flexible
acquistion method which basicaly means that you can set the
induvidual properties of each spectrometer.
I belive that my problem is that libstruct in matlab does not support
vectors or matrix? If anyone now a workaround I would be delighted.

Here is the data structure, function description, my code and the
errormessage

C-structure
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////
//// OOI_FAM_PARAM structure for Flexible acquisition mode
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////
typedef struct tag_ooi_fam_param
{
short cmd; // command, use CMD_ constants
short fdc[4]; // flash delay (in msec) array
WORD dsf[4]; // sampling frequency (kHz - S1000, msec - S2000)
array
short boxcar[4]; // boxcar smoothing width array
short average[4]; // samples to average array
short chan_ena[4]; // spectrometer channel enabled array
short scan_dark[4]; // scan dark array
short correct_dark[4]; // correct for electrical dark signal array
short extrig[4]; // external trigger mode array
short upper4chan; // flag true if want data from S2000 channels
4-7
short error[4]; // return value array for each OOI_DoScan call
float data[4][2048]; // an array of 4 channels x 2048 elements
BOOL UseUSecIntegrationTime;
DWORD USecIntegrationTime[4];
} OOI_FAM_PARAM;

Function description:
OOI_Flexible_Acquisition
short OOI_Flexible_Acquisition(OOI_FAM_PARAM* fp)

 

Parameter
 Use
 
fp
 Pointer to an OOI_FAM_PARAM structure. All members of the
OOI_FAM_PARAM structure must be filled prior to calling this function
 

 

Return Value:

This function returns ER_NOERROR if the function was successful, or
one of the ER_ constants if the function was not successful. Also,
the error array of the OOI_FAM_PARAM structure contains the error
values for each enabled spectrometer channel.

 

This function is used when you need to have different acquisition
parameters (integration time, number of scans to average, etc.) for
each spectrometer channel. All of the parameters necessary to
complete a set of spectral acquisitions are contained within the
OOI_FAM_PARAM structure.

 
My code:

 path = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Drivers';
 addpath(path);
 path='C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Include';
 addpath(path);
 if ~libisloaded('OOIDrv32')
    loadlibrary('OOIDrv32.dll','OOIDrv32.h')
  end
 N=calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetNumberOfPixels');%Number of CCD pixels
 channels = 1:N;%1 channel per pixel
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.cmd=[0];
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.fdc=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.dsf=[100,0,0,0];
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.boxcar=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.average=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.chan_ena=[1,0,0,0];
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.scan_dark=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.correct_dark=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.extrig=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.upper4chan=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.error=zeros(1,4);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.data=zeros(4,N);
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.UseUSecIntegrationTime=0;
 OOI_FAM_PARAM.USecIntegrationTime=zeros(1,4);
 fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
 calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_Flexible_Acquisition',fp);

Error:
??? A field does not match one in the struct.

Error in ==> libpointer at 18
 ptr=lib.pointer(varargin{:});

Error in ==> HR4000_GetSignal at 146
        fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)

Poul-Erik

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: quo

Date: 16 May, 2005 12:04:50

Message: 2 of 15

Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with libpointer and
libstruct, but shouldn't this line:

> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)

use libstruct instead of libpointer?

-quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Poul-Erik

Date: 16 May, 2005 14:57:12

Message: 3 of 15

Hi quo

I have tried to use
fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)

It gives the same error message

Poul-Erik
quo wrote:
>
>
> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with libpointer and
> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>
>> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>
> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>
> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Marina

Date: 21 Jul, 2005 17:18:29

Message: 4 of 15

Hello Poul-Erik,

I have the same problem, did you find a solution??

Marina

Poul-Erik wrote:
>
>
> Hi quo
>
> I have tried to use
> fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>
> It gives the same error message
>
> Poul-Erik
> quo wrote:
>>
>>
>> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with libpointer
and
>> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>>
>>> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>
>> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>>
>> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Poul-Erik

Date: 28 Jul, 2005 08:40:10

Message: 5 of 15

Hi Marina

I have a solution for USB2000 spectrometer but it does not work with
my HR4000 spectrometer. What kind of spectrometer do you have?

Poul-Erik

Marina wrote:
>
>
> Hello Poul-Erik,
>
> I have the same problem, did you find a solution??
>
> Marina
>
> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi quo
>>
>> I have tried to use
>> fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>
>> It gives the same error message
>>
>> Poul-Erik
>> quo wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with
libpointer
> and
>>> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>>>
>>>> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>
>>> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>>>
>>> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Marina

Date: 8 Aug, 2005 13:59:27

Message: 6 of 15

Hi Poul-Erik,

I have S2000 with ADC500 (I think). But I will be happy to see your
solution for USB200, maybe it will give me a clue what to do next.

Thank you for your help,
Marina

Poul-Erik wrote:
>
>
> Hi Marina
>
> I have a solution for USB2000 spectrometer but it does not work
> with
> my HR4000 spectrometer. What kind of spectrometer do you have?
>
> Poul-Erik
>
> Marina wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hello Poul-Erik,
>>
>> I have the same problem, did you find a solution??
>>
>> Marina
>>
>> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi quo
>>>
>>> I have tried to use
>>> fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>
>>> It gives the same error message
>>>
>>> Poul-Erik
>>> quo wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with
> libpointer
>> and
>>>> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>>>>
>>>>> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>>
>>>> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>>>>
>>>> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Poul-Erik

Date: 9 Aug, 2005 15:46:19

Message: 7 of 15

It belive the code works with minor modification on a S2000
spectrometer which is fairly old

Here is a copy of my test code
%set path to driver
sti = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Drivers';
addpath(sti);
sti = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Include';
addpath(sti);

loadlibrary('OOIDrv32.dll','OOIDrv32.h')

%% You can only use libstruct on scalar structures.
%% Hence FULLPARM = libstruct('FULLPARM'); is a no no

%% calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetSpectrometerType') gives Segmentation
%% violation

calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetNumberOfPixels')

N = 2048;%number of channels on USB 2000 spectrometer
channels = 1:N;

% short OOI_DoScan_Array(short* sht, float* flt)
% Parameter Use
%
% sht
% Pointer to an array of short integers representing acquisition
% parameters / SCANPARM Equivalent
%
% flt
% Pointer to an array of floating point values for storage of
spectral data
TRUE = 1;
FALSE = 0;

scanparm = zeros(1,16);
scanparm(1+0) = 0; % no specific command CMD_NONE; % cmd
scanparm(1+1) = 0; % fdc
scanparm(1+2) = 100; % dsf
scanparm(1+3) = 1; % boxcar
scanparm(1+4) = 1; % average
scanparm(1+5) = TRUE; % chan_ena[0] - Master
scanparm(1+6) = FALSE; % chan_ena[1]
scanparm(1+7) = FALSE; % chan_ena[2]
scanparm(1+8) = FALSE; % chan_ena[3]
scanparm(1+9) = FALSE; % scan_dark
scanparm(1+10) = FALSE; % correct_dark
scanparm(1+11) = 0; % extrig
scanparm(1+12) = FALSE; % upper4chan

pSp = libpointer('int32Ptr', scanparm);
get(pSp)

%spectrum = zeros(1,N); % N = 2048 throws a Segmentation violation
hence we use 8192 ;-)
% Why? Maybe 4 spectrums - Yes
% See SCANPARM Declares the data buffers to contain data from the
driver.
% The array is declared as 4 (for 4 channels) by 2048 (for 2048
pixels).

spectrum = zeros(1,8192); works with USB2000

pSpectrum = libpointer('singlePtr', spectrum);
get(pSpectrum)

%subplot(2,1,1);
GraphSignalA = plot(spectrum(channels),'g-');
axis([1 N 0 4096]);%Max 4096 counts per channel
xlabel('Channel');
ylabel('Signal');
set(GraphSignalA,'EraseMode','normal');

for j =1:1000
    erno = calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_DoScan_Array_Long',pSp,pSpectrum);
    if (erno)
        erno
        error('see Driver error codes in OOIDRV32.H');
    end
    spectrum = get(pSpectrum, 'Value');

    title(strcat('Spectrum :', num2str(j)));
    set(GraphSignalA,'XData',channels,'YData',spectrum(channels));
    drawnow
end

unloadlibrary('OOIDrv32');

Hope it works out for you.

Please send me a copy of you code when it works.

Poul-Erik

Marina wrote:
>
>
> Hi Poul-Erik,
>
> I have S2000 with ADC500 (I think). But I will be happy to see your
> solution for USB200, maybe it will give me a clue what to do next.
>
> Thank you for your help,
> Marina
>
> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi Marina
>>
>> I have a solution for USB2000 spectrometer but it does not work
>> with
>> my HR4000 spectrometer. What kind of spectrometer do you have?
>>
>> Poul-Erik
>>
>> Marina wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Hello Poul-Erik,
>>>
>>> I have the same problem, did you find a solution??
>>>
>>> Marina
>>>
>>> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi quo
>>>>
>>>> I have tried to use
>>>> fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>>
>>>> It gives the same error message
>>>>
>>>> Poul-Erik
>>>> quo wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing with
>> libpointer
>>> and
>>>>> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>>>
>>>>> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>>>>>
>>>>> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Marina

Date: 6 Sep, 2005 09:35:37

Message: 8 of 15

Hello Poul-Erik,

Thank you for your answer. I made a fast try with this code on S200,
but it didn't work. Unfortunatelly I had no time for and luck with
troubleshooting. I will send you an update in case I get any positive
results in the future.

Thanks again for your help,
Marina

Poul-Erik wrote:
>
>
> It belive the code works with minor modification on a S2000
> spectrometer which is fairly old
>
> Here is a copy of my test code
> %set path to driver
> sti = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Drivers';
> addpath(sti);
> sti = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Include';
> addpath(sti);
>
> loadlibrary('OOIDrv32.dll','OOIDrv32.h')
>
> %% You can only use libstruct on scalar structures.
> %% Hence FULLPARM = libstruct('FULLPARM'); is a no no
>
> %% calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetSpectrometerType') gives
> Segmentation
> %% violation
>
> calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetNumberOfPixels')
>
> N = 2048;%number of channels on USB 2000 spectrometer
> channels = 1:N;
>
> % short OOI_DoScan_Array(short* sht, float* flt)
> % Parameter Use
> %
> % sht
> % Pointer to an array of short integers representing acquisition
> % parameters / SCANPARM Equivalent
> %
> % flt
> % Pointer to an array of floating point values for storage of
> spectral data
> TRUE = 1;
> FALSE = 0;
>
> scanparm = zeros(1,16);
> scanparm(1+0) = 0; % no specific command CMD_NONE; % cmd
> scanparm(1+1) = 0; % fdc
> scanparm(1+2) = 100; % dsf
> scanparm(1+3) = 1; % boxcar
> scanparm(1+4) = 1; % average
> scanparm(1+5) = TRUE; % chan_ena[0] - Master
> scanparm(1+6) = FALSE; % chan_ena[1]
> scanparm(1+7) = FALSE; % chan_ena[2]
> scanparm(1+8) = FALSE; % chan_ena[3]
> scanparm(1+9) = FALSE; % scan_dark
> scanparm(1+10) = FALSE; % correct_dark
> scanparm(1+11) = 0; % extrig
> scanparm(1+12) = FALSE; % upper4chan
>
> pSp = libpointer('int32Ptr', scanparm);
> get(pSp)
>
> %spectrum = zeros(1,N); % N = 2048 throws a Segmentation violation
> hence we use 8192 ;-)
> % Why? Maybe 4 spectrums - Yes
> % See SCANPARM Declares the data buffers to contain data from the
> driver.
> % The array is declared as 4 (for 4 channels) by 2048 (for 2048
> pixels).
>
> spectrum = zeros(1,8192); works with USB2000
>
> pSpectrum = libpointer('singlePtr', spectrum);
> get(pSpectrum)
>
> %subplot(2,1,1);
> GraphSignalA = plot(spectrum(channels),'g-');
> axis([1 N 0 4096]);%Max 4096 counts per channel
> xlabel('Channel');
> ylabel('Signal');
> set(GraphSignalA,'EraseMode','normal');
>
> for j =1:1000
> erno =
> calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_DoScan_Array_Long',pSp,pSpectrum);
> if (erno)
> erno
> error('see Driver error codes in OOIDRV32.H');
> end
> spectrum = get(pSpectrum, 'Value');
>
> title(strcat('Spectrum :', num2str(j)));
> set(GraphSignalA,'XData',channels,'YData',spectrum(channels));
> drawnow
> end
>
> unloadlibrary('OOIDrv32');
>
> Hope it works out for you.
>
> Please send me a copy of you code when it works.
>
> Poul-Erik
>
> Marina wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi Poul-Erik,
>>
>> I have S2000 with ADC500 (I think). But I will be happy to see
> your
>> solution for USB200, maybe it will give me a clue what to do
> next.
>>
>> Thank you for your help,
>> Marina
>>
>> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi Marina
>>>
>>> I have a solution for USB2000 spectrometer but it does not
> work
>>> with
>>> my HR4000 spectrometer. What kind of spectrometer do you
> have?
>>>
>>> Poul-Erik
>>>
>>> Marina wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hello Poul-Erik,
>>>>
>>>> I have the same problem, did you find a solution??
>>>>
>>>> Marina
>>>>
>>>> Poul-Erik wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi quo
>>>>>
>>>>> I have tried to use
>>>>> fp=libsruct('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>>>
>>>>> It gives the same error message
>>>>>
>>>>> Poul-Erik
>>>>> quo wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Not real sure because I try to avoid messing
with
>>> libpointer
>>>> and
>>>>>> libstruct, but shouldn't this line:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> use libstruct instead of libpointer?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -quo

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Eneas Nicolas

Date: 1 Aug, 2007 19:16:13

Message: 9 of 15

Hello I saw in the Web of matlab that you this developing a soft to use the HR4000 with matlab, ceria to know if it could make it work, since in these days I am about to to buy a HR4000, thanks



Poul-Erik <peh@ihk.dk> wrote in message <ef0601a.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>...
> Hi
> I am trying to call an oceanoptics spectrometer from matlab using the
> supplied dll with the spectrometer. Using this dll you dont call one
> spectrometer at the time you are actually calling 4 spectrometers at
> the time.
> I only have one spectrometer and are therefore using the Flexible
> acquistion method which basicaly means that you can set the
> induvidual properties of each spectrometer.
> I belive that my problem is that libstruct in matlab does not support
> vectors or matrix? If anyone now a workaround I would be delighted.
>
> Here is the data structure, function description, my code and the
> errormessage
>
> C-structure
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
> /////////////
> //// OOI_FAM_PARAM structure for Flexible acquisition mode
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
> /////////////
> typedef struct tag_ooi_fam_param
> {
> short cmd; // command, use CMD_ constants
> short fdc[4]; // flash delay (in msec) array
> WORD dsf[4]; // sampling frequency (kHz - S1000, msec - S2000)
> array
> short boxcar[4]; // boxcar smoothing width array
> short average[4]; // samples to average array
> short chan_ena[4]; // spectrometer channel enabled array
> short scan_dark[4]; // scan dark array
> short correct_dark[4]; // correct for electrical dark signal array
> short extrig[4]; // external trigger mode array
> short upper4chan; // flag true if want data from S2000 channels
> 4-7
> short error[4]; // return value array for each OOI_DoScan call
> float data[4][2048]; // an array of 4 channels x 2048 elements
> BOOL UseUSecIntegrationTime;
> DWORD USecIntegrationTime[4];
> } OOI_FAM_PARAM;
>
> Function description:
> OOI_Flexible_Acquisition
> short OOI_Flexible_Acquisition(OOI_FAM_PARAM* fp)
>
>
>
> Parameter
> Use
>
> fp
> Pointer to an OOI_FAM_PARAM structure. All members of the
> OOI_FAM_PARAM structure must be filled prior to calling this function
>
>
>
>
> Return Value:
>
> This function returns ER_NOERROR if the function was successful, or
> one of the ER_ constants if the function was not successful. Also,
> the error array of the OOI_FAM_PARAM structure contains the error
> values for each enabled spectrometer channel.
>
>
>
> This function is used when you need to have different acquisition
> parameters (integration time, number of scans to average, etc.) for
> each spectrometer channel. All of the parameters necessary to
> complete a set of spectral acquisitions are contained within the
> OOI_FAM_PARAM structure.
>
>
> My code:
>
> path = 'C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Drivers';
> addpath(path);
> path='C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\OOIWinIP\Include';
> addpath(path);
> if ~libisloaded('OOIDrv32')
> loadlibrary('OOIDrv32.dll','OOIDrv32.h')
> end
> N=calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_GetNumberOfPixels');%Number of CCD pixels
> channels = 1:N;%1 channel per pixel
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.cmd=[0];
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.fdc=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.dsf=[100,0,0,0];
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.boxcar=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.average=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.chan_ena=[1,0,0,0];
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.scan_dark=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.correct_dark=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.extrig=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.upper4chan=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.error=zeros(1,4);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.data=zeros(4,N);
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.UseUSecIntegrationTime=0;
> OOI_FAM_PARAM.USecIntegrationTime=zeros(1,4);
> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
> calllib('OOIDrv32','OOI_Flexible_Acquisition',fp);
>
> Error:
> ??? A field does not match one in the struct.
>
> Error in ==> libpointer at 18
> ptr=lib.pointer(varargin{:});
>
> Error in ==> HR4000_GetSignal at 146
> fp=libpointer('tag_ooi_fam_param',OOI_FAM_PARAM)
>
> Poul-Erik

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Lenny

Date: 29 Aug, 2010 18:16:04

Message: 10 of 15

Hi!


I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.

Let me know if anyone needs this.

- Len

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Fernando CarreƱo

Date: 7 Oct, 2010 19:01:06

Message: 11 of 15

"Lenny " <lcsanchez@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message <i5e854$ftf$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi!
>
>
> I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs this.
>
> - Len
It would be great to get such interface to access the USB spectrometers. Should it work with USB2000 like machines?

Kind regards

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Juan

Date: 18 May, 2011 00:55:04

Message: 12 of 15

Hello,

I would love to give your vb6 program a try.

Thanks

Juan

"Lenny " <lcsanchez@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message <i5e854$ftf$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi!
>
>
> I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs this.
>
> - Len

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: ben07570511@gmail.com

Date: 27 Apr, 2012 15:40:52

Message: 13 of 15

On Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:16:04 PM UTC+1, Lenny wrote:
> Hi!
>
>
> I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs this.
>
> - Len

Hi Len,

Can you please send my the program?

Thanks,
Ben

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: Ruben

Date: 16 Dec, 2012 12:05:16

Message: 14 of 15

"Lenny " <lcsanchez@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message <i5e854$ftf$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi!
>
>
> I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs this.
>
> - Len

Hi Lenny,

I would like to try you program. Could you send me the program?

Thanks in advance

RUBEN

Subject: Matlab interface to Spectrometer dll

From: jeant122@gmail.com

Date: 10 Oct, 2013 12:26:06

Message: 15 of 15

Le dimanche 29 aot 2010 20:16:04 UTC+2, Lenny a crit:
> Hi!
>
>
> I created a vb6 program that interfaces ocean optics spectrometers (USB4000, Maya Pro etc.) with Octave/Matlab using a shell pipe.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs this.
>
> - Len

Hello,

I know this post is a little bit old, but I would enjoy if you could share your code with me ;-)

Best,

Jean

Tags for this Thread

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us