Got Questions? Get Answers.
Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
How to hide commands in m file ?

Subject: How to hide commands in m file ?

From: elysion87

Date: 3 Dec, 2012 18:17:20

Message: 1 of 4

Hi,

I want to hide some commands or row.

Is it possible?

Subject: How to hide commands in m file ?

From: dpb

Date: 3 Dec, 2012 19:31:01

Message: 2 of 4

On 12/3/2012 12:17 PM, elysion87 wrote:
...

> I want to hide some commands or row.

For what working definition of "hide"???

IOW, what is it you're trying to do (and possibly for what purpose would
be useful, too)....

--

Subject: How to hide commands in m file ?

From: elysion87

Date: 5 Dec, 2012 10:41:08

Message: 3 of 4

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k9iuli$r0f$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 12/3/2012 12:17 PM, elysion87 wrote:
> ...
>
> > I want to hide some commands or row.
>
> For what working definition of "hide"???
>
> IOW, what is it you're trying to do (and possibly for what purpose would
> be useful, too)....
>
> --

For example I have code like this :

a=5;
b=4;
c=a+b;

And I want to hide this line : "c=a+b;"

And it will seems like :

a=5;
b=4;


This line "c=a+b;" will works, but it will not seen in m file.

How can I do this?

Subject: How to hide commands in m file ?

From: dpb

Date: 5 Dec, 2012 12:15:57

Message: 4 of 4

On 12/5/2012 4:41 AM, elysion87 wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k9iuli$r0f$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 12/3/2012 12:17 PM, elysion87 wrote:
>> ...
>>
>> > I want to hide some commands or row.
>>
>> For what working definition of "hide"???
...

> For example I have code like this :
>
> a=5;
> b=4;
> c=a+b;
>
> And I want to hide this line : "c=a+b;"
> And it will seems like :
> a=5;
> b=4;
>
>
> This line "c=a+b;" will works, but it will not seen in m file.
>
> How can I do this?

Can't (other than something like replace that line w/ a mex function or
somesuch.

--

Tags for this Thread

No tags are associated with this thread.

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us