Software for copy protecting MATLAB algorithms, GUIs and stand-alone applications.
|13 Jul 2009||elgamal||
The algorithmprotection.com site hosts the Taurus software suite, which facilitates direct copy protection of MATLAB algorithms, GUIs and stand-alone applications.
• Rapid copy protection of MATLAB m-files and GUIs through password or license key checks (six alternatives) – only licensed users can run the protected applications;
• Automated license key generator construction during the copy protection phase;
• Customizable automatic license key requests (unlicensed users can send a standard-format license request e-mail to the application creator with just a couple of mouse clicks);
• Facilitates limited duration licenses, ‘try-before-you-buy’ licenses, ‘buy-before-you-try’ licenses, and limited functionality demo licenses;
• User locking to prevent application execution by unlicensed persons;
• Hardware locking to prevent application execution on unlicensed computers;
• Data file and/or source code encryption to allow authorized users - and only them - to view implementation details if this is desired by the application creator;
• Strong encryption of the code, data files, license keys and passwords;
• Copy protected MATLAB applications can be compiled to copy protected stand-alone ones with MATLAB Compiler 4.0 (R14) or later;
• Runs on MATLAB 2007b or later – no separate toolboxes required.
Freely downloadable implementation examples and an evaluation version of Taurus PROFESSIONAL available.
|phase||David||16 Sep 2011 at 11:57am|
|data encryption||sam samwit||3 Nov 2010 at 9:42am|
|cryptology||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|license management||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|licensing||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|cryptography||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|matlab applications||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|decryption||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|data encryption||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|encryption||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|protection||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|copy||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|
|copy protection||elgamal||13 Jul 2009 at 7:09am|