Hello..Can I get help?
After I compiled the code with visual Studio I tried to open the FaceDetect.mexw32 in the bin folder but it gave me the following error
Erro usng ==> open at 158
Can't edit the MEX-file 'C:\Documents and Settings....E\Viola code\bin\FaceDetect.mexw32'
I don't know what is the problem???
FaceDetect.cpp(95) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined
Sir, I am working on face reconstruction for which i needed this code for face detection. I used the code and i am getting the following error can anyone please help me find out the solution ?
C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2012A\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: Compile of 'FaceDetect.cpp' failed.
Error using mex (line 206)
Unable to complete successfully.
In windows 7 I was trying to run getFeatures.m from File through FaceDetect.mexw32
I got the following error.
??? Invalid MEX-file 'c:\release\FaceDetect.mexw32': The
specified module could not be found.
This is how I solved the problem. When I had unzipped FaceDetect.zip, I had found
four folders (besides other files), which were bin, Include, lib and src.
I decided to disregard these folders and instead decided to use similar folders from openCV2.1.
1: I downloaded openCV2.1 and installed it on
C drive. It created a folder opencv2.1
2: I ran Matlab as an administrator.
3. In Matalb, on the command line, I gave the command
It asked me, whether to search compilers, I said, yes.
It gave me two compilers (Visual Studio 2008) and Matlab.
I had on my computer, already installed Visual Studio 2008.
So, I chose this.
4. Then I copied the file FaceDetect.cpp to the folder opencv2.1
5. Then, within Matlab, I changed directory to opencv2.1
6. In this folder, on Matlab commandline I gave the following command.
mex FaceDetect.cpp -IInclude/opencv lib/*.lib -outdir bin/
7. It creates faeDetect.mexw32 in the bin directory.
8. Put this the path of c:/opencv2.1/bin in Matlab. I removed release/bin from
the pathlist of Matlab.
9. Now you can run this command, getFeatures.