Search for more jobs
US-MA-Natick (Related locations: Framingham, Worcester, Metro West, Boston, Massachusetts, New England)
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment with a growing and highly collaborative team
- Develop requirements, write design specifications, and participate in code reviews
Qualifications Required / Preferred
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Web Application and design experience with strong self-motivation
- Excellent design skills, familiarity with Agile and test driven development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Maven, TeamCity, Perforce, Continuous Delivery
- Experience with WebWorkers, EcmaScript 6, WebSockets, Cometd
- Experience with Google Gadgets, jQuery, Dojo, YUI or other Widget Frameworks
- Experience with MATLAB
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.